- Video 1: Introduction to Manual Handling
- Video 2: Identifying the Risks
- Video 3: Risk Assessments
- Video 4: Reducing and Controlling the Risks
- Video 5: Manual Handling Techniques
- Video 1: 4 Minutes 45 Seconds
- Video 2: 2 Minutes 44 Seconds
- Video 3: 5 Minutes 50 Seconds
- Video 4: 8 Minutes 30 Seconds
- Video 5: 6 Minutes 15 Seconds
- Total Duration: 28 Minutes 4 Seconds
The Manual Handling Operations Regulations 1992 now require all employers to ensure that all their employees are trained and competent in manual handling. so you gotta do this one guys!
One reason that the government has taken this stance is because manual handling accidents account for more than a third of all accidents reported each year and it’s estimated that over 500,000 people in the uk suffer from a musculoskeletal disorder (msd) mainly affecting their upper limbs or neck that was caused, or made worse, by their current or past work.
Who Should Take This Course?
This course is aimed at all employees who may undertake manual handling operations, including the transporting of a load or items by lifting, putting down, pushing, pulling, carrying or moving by either hand or bodily force. The course is ideal for:
- Warehouse and factory staff
- Heavy manual labourers
- Unloading and loading of vehicles
- Construction and building site workers
- Office workers
- Delivery drivers
- The Course Overview
The Course Overview
Our Manual Handling Training Course provides all the relative information and training for staff to understand more about the risks associated with manual handling, including how to undergo a risk assessment and how to ensure appropriate control measures are put in place.
- Ensures you comply with Working at Height Regulations 2005.
- Developed by our health and safety professionals.
- Approved by RoSPA.
- Fully online course and assessment with no time limits.
- Full video course with presenter.
- Approximate duration is one hour.
- On completion, certificate can be printed immediately.
This course is approved by RoSPA, the Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents, for providing quality and content-approved training. On successful completion of the course you will be able to print off your own Certificate of Completion which can be used as evidence for compliance and audit.