- Video 1: The Hazards of Working at Height
- Video 2: Working Safely at Height
- Video 1: 7 Minutes 32 Seconds
- Video 2: 9 Minutes 41 Seconds
- Total Duration: 17 Minutes 13 Seconds
The Work at Height Regulations 2005 require that employers ensure that a sufficient risk assessment is always carried out so that any potential work at height risks are correctly identified, controlled and managed.
Every employer must additionally ensure that employees are appropriately trained to ensure that they can carry out their work safely.
Who Should Take This Course?
This course is important to anyone that works at height in any place, including above and below ground and it’s a requirement that training is there to confirm they are competent and safe to work at height.
Remember that it’s also the employer’s duty to ensure that training is provided as per Regulation 5 of the Work at Height Regulations 2005 which states that “employers must ensure all employees engaged in any work at height activity must be competent to do so”.
This includes, but is not limited to, professions such as:
- Gutter cleaning.
- Solar panel installations.
- Lighting and electrical work.
- Site maintenance.
- Installation of high level ducting and pipework.
- Shelf stacking.
- Window cleaning.
- Machine maintenance.
The Course Overview
Our Working at Height course helps you to comply by providing employers and employees with the necessary information required to be able to successfully deal with working at height risks and control measures.
This includes an understanding of how to undertake a working at height risk assessment, how to use access equipment safely and how to ensure that employees can reduce their risk of falls from height.
- Ensures you comply with Working at Height Regulations 2005.
- Developed by our health and safety professionals.
- Approved by RoSPA.
- Fully online course and assessment with no time limits.
- Full video course with presenter.
- Approximate duration is one hour.
- On completion, certificate can be printed immediately.
This course is approved by RoSPA, the Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents, for providing quality and content-approved training. On successful completion of the course you will be able to print off your own Certificate of Completion which can be used as evidence for compliance and audit.