Did you know…
…that over 8,000 people a year suffer a major slip or trip injury whilst at work and on top of this, falls are one of the most common cause of fatalities?
So it makes sense that eliminating slip, trip and fall hazards in your workplace is vitally important to prevent accidents and injuries that impact on your workers’ well being.
Our course teaches workers about the most common slip, trip, and fall hazards and why and how they may develop in your workplace. The course will also give an introduction on how to carry out a risk assessment
Who Should Take This Course?
Our Slips, Trips and Falls course is great for both employers and employees and will enable everyone to protect themselves and those around them, as well as comply with health and safety law.
Staff need no previous knowledge to take the course and is suitable for all industries as it covers slip, trip, and fall hazards that could exist in any place of work.
- Catering and baking.
- Beauty and hairdressing.
- Vehicle repair and painting.
- Offshore oil and gas.
The Course Overview
The course is an essential way of helping staff prevent hazards through the implementation of control measures, such as good housekeeping, changes to design, thorough maintenance, suitable flooring and footwear, proper cleaning, and safe practices for working at height.
By taking this course, you’ll be fully prepared to help prevent people from slipping, tripping, or falling in the workplace.
- Ensures you comply with UK Health & Safety legislation.
- Developed by our health and safety professionals.
- Approved by RoSPA.
- Fully online course and assessment with no time limits.
- Full video course with presenter.
- Approximate duration is one hour.
- On completion, certificate can be printed immediately.
This course is approved by RoSPA, the Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents, for providing quality and content-approved training. On successful completion of the course you will be able to print off your own Certificate of Completion which can be used as evidence for compliance and audit.
- Video 1: Introduction
- Video 2: Workplace Hazards
- Video 3: Workplace Conditions
- Video 4: Working Procedures
- Video 1: 6 Minutes 21 Seconds
- Video 2: 6 Minutes 25 Seconds
- Video 3:
- Video 4:
- Total Duration: 12 Minutes 46 Seconds