- Video 1: Introduction to First Aid
- Video 2: Resuscitation or CPR
- Video 3: Secondary Conditions and Reactions
- Video 4: Secondary Injuries
- Video 1: 6 Minutes 51 Seconds
- Video 2: 7 Minutes 56 Seconds
- Video 3: 7 Minutes 9 Seconds
- Video 4: 11 Minutes 41 Seconds
- Total Duration: 33 Minutes 37 Seconds
Our basic first aid course is essential for everyone, no matter if it’s at work or at home. You just never know when you may need to use your first aid skills and have a real impact in potentially saving someone’s life.
Our course will provide you with all the information needed to be able to recognise emergency situations, treat conditions and react, ensuring you can take appropriate action at the time of an incident.
Please note, this training module is for guidance only and does not intend to replace practical training.
Who Should Take This Course?
Our COSHH training course is aimed at providing suitable training for all levels of employees who may come in contact with or work with any hazardous substances in their workplace. It is vitally important to always provide employees with the necessary knowledge to be competent and do their job properly. Suggested professionals that would benefit from our courses are:
- Catering and baking.
- Beauty and hairdressing.
- Vehicle repair and painting.
- Offshore oil and gas.
The Course Overview
In this course we look to give workers a knowledge of the health risks surrounding working with hazardous substances, including how to undertake a COSHH assessment by identifying the risks and the control measures needed, and ensure that they understand how to work safely with hazardous substances.
- Ensures you comply with UK Health & Safety legislation.
- Developed by our health and safety professionals.
- Approved by RoSPA.
- Fully online course and assessment with no time limits.
- Full video course with presenter.
- Approximate duration is one hour.
- On completion, certificate can be printed immediately.
This course is approved by RoSPA, the Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents, for providing quality and content-approved training. On successful completion of the course you will be able to print off your own Certificate of Completion which can be used as evidence for compliance and audit.